GOAL OF THE CONFERENCE
Nearly 30 years after the 1st edition, the HT-CMC international Conference attracts a growing number of attendees. Indeed, the Ceramic-Matrix Composites are high-tech, cutting edge materials, and they bring the attention of scientists and engineers upon many aspects of their processing, structure, properties, applications. Technological challenges are frequently related to more fundamental materials science & engineering issues.
HT-CMC CONFERENCE SERIES
This Conference Series has always had the aim to gather people from academia, from national agencies as well as from industry.
They are the unique opportunity to discuss and share information about the latest results, outcomes, challenges, perspectives on this class of materials.
The HT-CMC10 Conference will organize the release of the following written matter :
- A book of abstracts will be distributed to the Congress Attendees
- There won’t be any proceedings in the usual sense
- Two special issues of scientific journals will be organized:
- Journal of European Ceramic Society
- International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
JECS Fund student travel grants
Thanks to the JECS Trust, travel grants of up to €500 will be available for students. PhD students and post-docs are eligible, but priority will be given to PhD students.